ARMA Toronto Chapter Bylaws
Bylaws – Updated June 29, 2011
ARTICLE 1 - NAME
This association shall be known as ARMA - TORONTO CHAPTER (ASSOCIATION OF RECORDS MANAGERS AND ADMINISTRATORS) (hereinafter referred to as the “Toronto Chapter”).
ARTICLE II - OBJECTIVES
The purpose and objects of the Toronto Chapter are as follows:
- To promote the interests of those engaged in the records management trade
- To promote resourceful information and statistics of interest to records management persons in the trade
- To promote good quality and standards in the trade
- To promote educational workshops and conferences to the membership
- Such other complementary purposes not inconsistent with these objects
ARMA International Bylaws: Click Here
ARMA Toronto Bylaws: Click Here
Please note that ARMA Toronto’s Bylaws will be updated during the 2020/2021 year to reflect changes to the board structure and to make sure that they align with ARMA Canada and ARMA International.